Based in Sweden
February 19, 2021
Voyage is a cinematic adventure game capturing the essence of shared exploration. Whether you decide to play by yourself or cooperatively, the journey will revolve around two survivors in search for answers of a long-forgotten past. Embark on a voyage, unravel a mystery and find a way home together.
- Shared experience - Work alone or with a friend to guide our two survivors and explore the world of Voyage in a seamless cooperative experience.
- Hand-painted - Lose yourself in Voyage’s sprawling hand-painted environments.
- Wordless narrative - Seek answers in a mysterious, wordless journey.
- Non-violent - With an emphasis on exploration over violence, Voyage can be enjoyed by anyone.
- Accessible controls - Customizable input methods such as keyboard, gamepad, mouse, and touch.
- Immersive soundscape - Music and sound by Calum Bowen, composer for Snipperclips, Pikuniku and Lovely Planet.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Voyage Is a Concise and Delightful Adventure"
- Amy Campbell, The Escapist – Review in 3 Minutes
- "Spaceman Spiff x Journey directed by Miyazaki"
- Heather Johnson Yu, Hey Poor Player - Review
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Follow our development on Tigsource forums.tigsource.com.
Venturous is a video game studio based in Sweden founded by two brothers (André Steen & Johan Steen). Together they are currently developing their first game, Voyage, a cinematic adventure game capturing the essence of shared exploration.
More information on Venturous, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programmer & Game Designer
Artist & Game Designer
Musician & Sound Designer